Hydro-Terra Engineering (Ghana) Limited (HYTEG) is a registered Ghanaian firm based in Kumasi in the Ashanti Region and undertakes consultancy services in Civil and Structural Engineering.
HYTEG; which is a partnership of independent Ghanaian engineers specializes in the area of Water Resources, Agricultural Infrastructure Development, Institutional Development and Capacity Building.
Since its establishment in 1999, it has offered specialized capabilities and has fielded technical assistance to clients in the area of irrigated agriculture. It has also provided services ranging from professional advice on particular problems to comprehensive planning and training, detailed engineering and socio-economic development designing, and assessment of feasibility studies of small and large scale projects. It has been registered to provide a wide range of high quality services to Ghanaian and international businesses and organizations to enhance productivity and promote socio-economic development and growth. It has very experienced and well qualified personnel who provide high quality services.
HYTEG as mostly referred to, covers pre and post contract stages and also offer professionalism on operation and maintenance. The firm has over these few years grown to acquire expertise in Irrigation Designs and Contract Management with its key staff having experience in offering training to extension staff of Ministry of Food and Agriculture (MOFA) and farmer groups under Government and Donor funded projects.
The company has the requisite administrative and technical capacity as well as professional support necessary for effective delivery of services.
Design, Construction, and Supervision of Civil Engineering Works.
V To become a global player in quality engineering service provision with integrity.
M We exist to provide quality engineering services in Land and water. We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing work-force skills training through vocational/technical/occupational programs for young professional graduates.
- Developing and applying top-level expertise.
- Setting high demand on the quality of the firm’s knowledge and advice by establishing partnerships with both private firms and governmental entities.
- Anticipating and preparing to meet challenges by continually assessing and prioritizing our activities.
- Seeking the resources required to function effectively.